We at Gardners Candies are tremendously appreciative of the success we have had in our community and surrounding areas. We have always made a priority of giving generously to many worthy causes.
We receive numerous charitable requests daily, and while it would be impossible for us to fulfill all the requests we receive, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to support as many as possible.
Additionally, over 1000 groups and organizations that utilize a Gardners Candies fundraising program also request donations, to which Gardners Candies is first and foremost, obliged to reciprocate our support. Gardners Candies contributes thousands of dollars per year to those that qualify for our criteria for giving. We review each request on an individual basis and take our gifting seriously.
Donation Request Qualifications
We are holding a charity fundraiser. How can I request a donation from Gardners?
Gardners Candies recently launched a new, user-friendly Donation Request tool found at gardnerscandies.com to improve how we at Gardners Candies work with charitable organizations.
Due to the large volume of solicitations we receive, please take note of the following guidelines in order for us to consider your request:
- You are currently a participating organization in one of our fundraising programs.
- Your cause must be beneficial to the health, well-being or the education of people in need.
- We will no longer accept requests by email, mail, phone or fax.
- Requests must be received a minimum of 42 days (6weeks) prior to the event date.
- Requests must be received no more than three months prior to the event date.
- One request per charitable organization will be accepted within a 12-month period.
- Activities or efforts such as competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-aways, and reward or other incentive programs are not eligible for a donation.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams, (for example, walk-a-thons, contests, pageants, scholarships, or ambassador programs) will not be considered.
- We cannot provide support to organizations raising funds on behalf of another benefiting group.
- Donations for families or individuals will not be supported.
- Monetary requests will not be considered.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
We will send an e-mail response within one week of receiving the request if you qualify. It is not necessary to follow-up with a phone call or email. If you do not receive an email confirming your request, you did not meet our criteria for giving.
Click Here to Fill Out the Charitable Request Form